Thursday, March 13, 2008

HoMe AddiCT???

Salam..


It was so a long time that i'm not post anything.. just busy with my self and some studying..ahaks... Last week i went back 2 Kerteh. Trn KL dulu coz tiket dr mlaka dh sold out...terpkse lar... SO this week msih terasa sgt penat
[i dunno what happens to me actually] n *blink*.. SO, at last week actually, i'm ver happy at home..with adib.. HE IS SO SWEET, i tell u...

...Adib is the little one..

SO, terasa sgt sedih bile cikmah dah nak balik Kuantan..dah tak bleh nak main ngan adib lgi.. SO SAD... next week i plan to back home again.. OPs, my parents is plan for me..not me to plan for that 'holiday'..sound like i'm is always depends on my parents n not be able to stand on my on feet...huhu.. but, i dun care..it's me-->YAYA! Last nite, i make a call to my mom, i feel really depressed about something.. i'm crying.. seriously.. i dunno what happens to me exactly.. I just feel sad n want to cry.. n i do.. n lps tu br rs lega giler... am i emo person?? Yes i am, but not regularly..hehe.. Today i feel more better n i hope akan kekal until next week..hehe.. i'll try for get a better after this n i hope my condition is always fine.. i hope so.. hehe.. i'll back home next week 2 get all my 'medicine' for a few months more here.. byE.. MAy jOy AROuNd Ur CoRNER..

..lots of love..

No comments: